Send As SMS
war epic shows
Sunday, February 25, 2007

watched pearl harbour
strikes me tat a soldier has to fight all e way to his death..
no matter wat..
same goes for e spiritual warfare.
e difference is that we will always win if we stand on God's side.
if not e battle is a sure lose..
sometimes humans even christians think that things happened conincidentally..
that's where faith comes in..
little faith of a mustard seed is all a person needs.
i think i shud watch more war epic shows..
not cos im in ns or wat.. but it tells of how things does not happen conincidentally..
everyone has to fight a war of his own.

when relatives asked me abt wat im have been doin and life and all..
they somehow mentioned my mum.
and it hits me that it's alr so long since she's not around..
actually few days ago.. i alr started missing my mum..
and got a little emo.. =x
jus how we think that ppl ard us is taken for granted..
simply sums up the selfish nature of humans..
ohwell im like that also at times..

anyway.. CNY almost over!
and my overseas training is coming!
woots. is gonna be a heck of a time in the coming days..
im lookin forward to taiwan!!

anyway, hv a blessed week ahead ppl!