Send As SMS
sick days!
Saturday, February 10, 2007

though it was relax week for me this week..
i still find myself eating panadols and c my forehead gettin hot n cold.
and a time when my temperature hits 38 degrees.. - my all time record..
i was still feelin kinda ok though i can feel the hotness in me..
anyway.. had a gd time in camp though.. playin soccer and all..
and im so dreading the outfield nxt week..
hope i survived thru..
and upon hearing the taiwan trip... i feel like im gg to some third world country.. scary.
but nevertheless, wat are mens for.. to suffer all these i guess..
i gonna stay steadfast in Him..
anyway all my problems is jus a minutia of God's greatness..
wat's there to worry abt? i realised..
inevitable, are all these problems..

yes.. a new blogskin.. looks kinda light which is so unlike me.
guess tis is da aftermath for being sick!
tends to be less noisy in my designs.. heez..
CNY shopping anyone? :D