Send As SMS
breakthru camp
Saturday, December 09, 2006

finally found some time to blog abt the breakthru camp.
its really worth all the time to share something so good abt tis camp.
kinda regret not gg for the first night. but still it was all good.
i guess tis is the only camp i ever cried so much.
got hurt, got release, got happiness, got sadness, got breakthrus!
everything oso got !
most impt of all, there's got God in the midst.

for me, i found a breakthru in love. a love that surpass egoism, hurt and mind.
my heart filled with only thanksgiving and gratefulness which resulted in tears.
as i looked at guys like zhi en, keith and even ben and co. sharing..
i can't help it but to let tears flow. i've seen my cell members grow in tis camp..
particularly, shao hua and john..
never in my life i felt a passion fired up in me for these youth..
never did i realise there's such a potential in these young ppl for God..
never did i knew they could be used to touch me, to tell me a story of God's love.

tis camp has definitely become a chapter of love in my life. Glory to our God above.